Nanny Care stage 2 Follow on goat formula 6+ months
Nanny Care stage 2 Follow on goat formula 6+ months
$479.94 – $839.88
NANNY Care Formula Follow-On Goat Milk Stage 2 900g
This product can be used as an a supplement to the your regular lunch or breakfast
- It is a significant source of vital nutrients that are required to develop the entire organism.
- It is a food that can be enjoyed by babies aged 6 months and over.
- NANNY Care Follow-On Milk for Goats is also a good choice to replace breakfast or a proper lunch
- It provides an array of foods for the infants
NANNY Care Follow-On Goat milk 2900g UK is an additional food item for the diet and is a great source of vital nutrients. The nutrients are comprised of all sorts of minerals, vitamins proteins, calcium, etc. It is a rich source of Vitamins A as well as D that are essential for a healthy immune system. It also contains iron that is essential to cleanse the blood and protect it of dirt and impurities. Follow on Goat Milk is also a great source of Calcium which helps to build strong bones. It also helps to prevent joints diseases in later years. It is a great addition to the general growth and development that a child is experiencing.
“NANNY Care” Follow-On Milk 2900g UK is based on the formula:
- It is a blend of extracts from processed goat milk, which make up approximately 43% of the ingredients.
- The product is made up of lactose, a product that is derived from lactic acid , which is derived from milk.
- It’s a mixture of sunflower oil as well as rapeseed, as well as the oleic sunflower
- Antioxidants are added to the product, making it useful for blood purification
- It also contains other chemicals, including taurine and chloride
- A certain amounts of acidic citric are added in order to help maintain acid levels throughout digestion.
- It’s got almost all of the essential vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamins are comprised of Vitamin D and K which are vital for a an immune system that is healthy.
- It’s also a great supply of Vitamin C which also is essential for white blood cells that combat diseases.
- The product is a good source of Calcium needed to build strong bones and a healthy body.
- It can be utilized as an extra meal
- It could also be used to substitute for breakfast or lunch
- Alongside a delicious taste it also contains all the necessary nutrients needed by the body of the infant
- Children who are 6 months old or older are able to drink NANNY Follow On 2 Goat Milk , 900g UK
Pasteurised whole goat milk, lactose (from milk), vegetable oil blend (high oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, tocopherol-rich extract), pasteurised goat milk powders, marine fish oil powder (source of docosahexaenoic acid), Mortierella alpina oil powder (source of arachidonic acid), minerals, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, vitamins, L-isoleucine, taurine, L-carnitine.
VITAMINS: dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, D-biotin.
MINERALS: Sodium citrate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
This product contains 38% goat milk on a dry matter basis.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Legal Disclaimer: Although we make every effort to ensure that information about products is accurate, occasionally manufacturers might modify their lists of ingredients. The actual packaging and products could contain different or more information than the information on our website. We suggest that you do not only trust the information we provide and always check labels, warnings and instructions before taking a drink or using a product. For more information about the product, you can call the maker. This website’s content or any communication with Babyorganicformula Support Team is for informational purposes only and does not intend to substitute advice provided by an expert physician, pharmacist or any other licensed health professional. Do not make use of this information for self-diagnosis or as a treatment for any health issue or disease. The information on this site or supplied by Babyorganicformula Support Team is collected from reliable sources. be trustworthy. It is not guaranteed the accuracy, reliability, timelyness or the correct sequence of information available on this website or made available through members of the Babyorganicformula Support Team or services that are offered is not assured by Babyorganicformula . Babyorganicformula retains the option to alter any terms, conditions, information and policies at any time without prior notice. Babyorganicformula doesn’t make any implied or expressly stated representations or warranties (including not limiting any warranties of merchantability, or suitability for specific reason or usage) in relation to information obtained from this website or made available by Babyorganicformula Support Team. Get in touch with your doctor immediately if you think the child or you may have an illness or medical condition. Information and information about dietary supplements is not meant to diagnose or treat, cure, or stop any illness or health problem. Babyorganicformula is not responsible for misinformation or inaccuracies regarding products. Babyorganicformula does not provide offering medical advice or providing services. The information on this website is not intended to be used for diagnosis and/or treatment reasons. Consult your doctor for advice on medical issues or other services. Babyorganicformula cannot be held responsible to any person for the interruption, inaccuracy, or error or omission, irrespective of the cause of the information contained on this site or information obtained by Babyorganicformula Support Team or for any losses (whether direct or punitive, indirect, consequential or exceptional) that result from it. Always consult an accredited professional or a pediatrician. Make sure to consult with your pediatrician regarding your baby’s formula options and concerns with switching formulas for your baby.